Activities, Your Silent Sport Resort
- Cross Country Skiing
- Beautiful groomed cross country skiing trails. 14k of trails at the Listening Inn, our Tidd Tech Grooming system works well. Classical and Skating
- Snowmobile trails nearby (within 5 miles)
- Snowshoeing Trails separate)
- XC-Ski and Snowshoe Rentals available at the Inn
Joy us for Moonlight Ski or Snowshoe Walks, Beautiful! Calender will be on later.
- Hike the beautiful groomed trails
- We are centrally located between 5 Blue Ribbon trout streams.
- Good terrain and woodlands for Bird watching
- Hike the trails in search for Michigan's Wildflowers
- Canoe Trips (up to 8 people - per trip)
However smaller group size allows for a greater chance to view wildlife and a more enjoyable paddle.
- Kayak trips
- Fantastic fishing
- Canoe Packages
- Enjoy a Hike in the Fall Outdoors
- Hunting, Deer ,Bear or Turkey's and Wild Grouse is also enjoyed on our 560 acres of Private Land. Food plots and selective cuttings are our secret of success! Ask for pricing!
Are you an outdoor enthusiast also? Come and see any number of the Evergreen trees, White Pine, Red pine, Tamarack, Scotch Pine, Balsam, Hemlock, Cedar, Norway Spruce, Maple, Black Cherry, Basswood, Ironwood. Deer, Wild Turkey, Ruffed Grouse, Sand hill Cranes, Bald and Golden Eagles, more than 60 species of songbirds. Wild blueberries, Day berries, Raspberries, Choke cherries,Black Berries. And many species of wild flowers. See our About The Area page for more information and things to do!
Carol & Leslie Kufahl
Owner/Operator of The Listening Inn